Whites pot is BC based, chain restaurant, comfort food at its finest. My friend who was in town for reading breaking wanted to go to a BC classic before heading back to Ontario until the summer. There are tons of locations, even more if you count Triple-O’s, and most of them are pretty much the same.
What we ate
- White Spot’s legendary burger. I order it plain so burger, Triple-O sauce, pickle on top, endless fries, and coleslaw
- I’ve never had anything wrong with this burger. The fries and coleslaw are always a bit variable (with the freshness and how much dressing was used), but its usually good. Plain old burger thats always kept me happy
Cherry Vanilla Coke
- Coke mixed with cherry and vanilla, topped with vanilla ice cream
- It was an ice cream float. My friend said she tasted more cherry than vanilla in the drink but the ice cream made up for it.
Parmesan Chicken with Roasted Mushroom Ravioli
- Parmesan and oregano crusted chicken breast on top of mushroom ravioli in a marinara sauce served with garlic bread
- My friend said that the chicken was really good but the pasta was a bit of a let down since the ravioli and the sauce weren’t anything special
- I’ve personally never been impressed by the pastas at White Spot
- The classics – burgers, beef dips, shakes, and a few of the entrees – will never let you down
- Prices are relatively low compared to other chain restaurants
- Service is always pretty friendly
- Parking at this location (Richmond Centre) is always pretty easy at dinner because the rest of the mall is closed
- Special menu items can be hit or miss