Togo Sushi is located at Wesbrook Village at UBC. Its been open for about a year and isn’t too busy since not a lot of students head over in that direction for lunch. There are multiple other locations in the Lower Mainland, mostly in malls.
What I ate
- Pretty standard california roll. Fake crab, avocado.
- Crab was a bit dry
- Scallop, mayo, and cucumber
- Scallop were very fresh and there was a good amount in each roll
- Fast, friendly service
- Rolls are well made and decent sized for the prices
- Out of the way, compared to other sushi on campus
- Ordered a spicy scallop roll, either didn’t get one or it just wasn’t spicy